Pee-Pie Here We Come!

That's what my little guy calls his Great-Grandmother!
Not sure if it's a Southern thing or not but rather than saying "Peek-a-boo", my Grandmother has always said "Pee-Pie!" and that's the first connection that stuck for him. Sooo...she will forever be Pee-Pie Grandma to him!

It's been two years (FAR TOO LONG) since we've seen Grandma so we thought we'd make a short but sweet visit to Dallas this week "just because"!
I'll be signed off for a few but back before you'll miss me :)

Comments

  1. Aw, that's sweet! Have a fun and safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. warm relationship, between grandma and grandson. thanks for share lovely picture. See you on my blog. I'll wait your coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited. It's going to be a little family adventure. 5 days off, yeehhhaaa! My cowboy boots are ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute story.

    How wonderful that your little guy has memories of his Great-Grandmother!! My three nephews have memories of their Great-Grandparents, too. I don't know if my future children will be as lucky, though...

    Have fun in Dallas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet. have a splendid time!!! Relax and make memories :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts