Making Memories


So we're back already and I'm missing my family terribly!
I wish we lived closer...Texas is just too far from Philadelphia. Thank goodness Finn is at a much better age for flying these days. The trip was much more "do-able" than trips of the past and now I know I can even handle a solo trip or two if we should be so lucky to have some in the near future (I know Pee-Pie would love that!) Although our vacation seemed to be over in the blink of an eye, we had tons of fun just visiting, talking & relaxing while we were there.
The Family:
Kevin, Finn, Aunt Cathy, Daniela, Me & Pee-Pie

1. Pee-Pie & Finn
2. Little toes wading in the Lake
3. Skipping stones
4. Cooking with Aunt Cathy
5. Supper with Pee-Pie
6. Soaking in the Sun
7. Giving Belly Rubs
8. Taking a dip
9. Fishing with Daddy
10. Nights end with Dominos
11. Sight seeing in Frisco
12. Enjoying the Sunset
13. The Engine in Frisco
14. Dinner at The Magic Time Machine
15. Finn at the Salad Car
16. Me & Jewels
17. Pee-Pie in her Garden
18. Me & Pee-Pie

Comments

  1. Looks like you had a great time Jaimee. Great pictures. I know, it's no fun leaving family, especially ones that live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ssoooo sweet! I am looking forward to our trip! I love when i see our family. Sad we live so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pictures! I bet Texas was H-O-T. It looks like you had a lovely visit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pictures! looks like you had a fantastic time..good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome home! looks lovely, so glad you were able to get away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've had a great time. There's nothing better than family. I really wish we were nearer to my family for Oli's sake.
    We've got our annual Gallagher cricket match gathering this weekend though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts