Coming Soon!

It's amazing how busy my 5 year old's social schedule is...with Nursery School, Play-Dates, Swimming Classes, T-ball, Birthday Parties - we're always on the move. This weekend began with a quick T-ball game before the rain, jet home, change and then off to a Birthday Party. So, in an effort to spread a little creativity (and some word about my shop :), I decided to make a little gift for the Birthday Girl and tucked it in with all the other Tinkerbell goodies a 4 year gal "must have". I stocked up on tons of supplies originally to use with my Photos but thought I'd give this idea a try too. I think I like it enough to add them to my shops...here & here.

Here are some photos from Opening Day...my Sweet Little Ball Player :)

Comments

  1. Ohh the necklaces look so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet ball player indeed!! I miss those games with sunflower seeds and all! :)

    The necklace looks beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sorta remember playing T-ball (that one summer... many moons ago). How cute is that sweet boy?!?!! CUTE!

    I like how the necklace turned out. Very simple.

    Lake Michigan is such a pretty lakeshore.... in Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin. I'm excited for our getaway. :)

    Ohhh Dallas in the summer... HOT. Brad and I went to Austin last December and it was nice to get away from the cold Midwest. Have fun in Texas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finn looks like a million bucks! That helmet looks enormous on him. He'll be playin' pro ball soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts