So, I've been busy

Since the weather has decided to warm up, so has my creative inspiration!
Playing in the yard, collecting bugs with Finn, getting excited about setting up the kiddie pool (Not quite ready for that YET! Although, I was seriously thinking about it yesterday - it was sooo beautiful) It all just gets my creativity flowing and dusts out those cob webs that have been collecting all winter.

Horray, Spring has Sprung!

(AND today is Opening Day for T-Ball...more pictures to follow. Getting ready to volunteer at the ticket booth, consession stand, dunk tank...I so hope I'm helping with the dunk tank!!! It's "Dunk the Coach" & Kevin just so happens to be one! I'm sure there's a way to rig that thing :)

I'll leave you with these...
Lots more to come! I just can't stop myself! :)

Comments

  1. I love spring, too!!! Right now we're getting doused with rain, but the past few days have been beautiful.

    Your invites are so precious! I wish I had a reason to use them.

    Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pirate ship invite! I bet my three, little nephews would get a kick out of that party theme- ha! :)

    You've been BUSY! I took T-ball as a kid. I bet you'll have some wonderful picture memories of Finn.

    Spring is only sorta here in Chicago. Chilly and rainy the last 3 days, maybe snow today?!?! and they're saying perhaps 80 on Friday?!?! My sinuses are loving the insane weather...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts