Photo Poll

Clockface
Zinnia Weed
I've been contemplating adding some "Wearable Art" to my Photo Shop. A little something that might appeal to those who like more tangible goodies. Photos are nice but you can't always take them with you while you're out and about. So, now the question is...which photos would you like to wear?
Look over there ----------------->
And let me know what your favorite is or stop by my SHOP, take a look around, come back & leave me a comment here.
Thanks for helping a gal out!

Comments

  1. Jaimee,

    I have always loved the Zinnia photo. You know what? It'd be an adorable little key chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to flowers so the zinnia for me!! Nice blog, BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the zinnia.... or the clouds in your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the weed photo, even though it's much too pretty to see it as a weed. I think these would all look fantastic on simple canvas or linen tote bags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the zinnia one would be wonderful. Looking at your shop I also thought that these would look great: White Waterlily, Silhouette, Windmill, Clover, Rose...:D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts