JodyAngel

I'm always mesmerized by how other people capture what they see. What light & shadows they're drawn to and the angles at which they view things. What better medium to do just that than photography! Obviously one of my personal favorites.

I stumbled across Jody's work while Blog-hopping and was hooked. The soft hues & delicate details are so relaxing & inviting while the weathered finish appeals to my love for all things vintage. Another one of Etsy's jewels tucked away, hiding, just waiting to be discovered. (And I'm not just saying that because she's a fellow "Jersey Gal") You really must check out her work for yourself.
You won't be disappointed, I promise!

Here's a peek at some of Jody's jewels...
You can also catch up on Jody's "Artistic View" on her gorgeous blog.

Comments

  1. Wow, her stuff is lovely. Some of her pieces look like watercolors. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaimee, thx for stopping by on my blog and for your sweet comment. Love your blog! And you create super cute designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are lovely - the way that each photo feels antiqued makes them quite appealing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts