Inviting

Well, my second Blog (for ModernClassicsKids.com) is lacking in the followers department. So, I thought I'd come over here to show you some updates. The wheels have been turning each night as I lay in bed...with pen & pad close at hand on the night table, I scribble my madness and wait 'til morning to see what I came up with and whether or not it's "usable". Turns out, some of it is. Here are my latest creations. Now available HERE
Now, I'm off to wake my little one for Swim Class...I can't believe he's still asleep at 10am. It must be all the fun we've been having out in the beautiful weather. That fresh air just knocks 'em out! :)

Comments

  1. Such great stationary! I love these - great work:) you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative Jaimee! Love the hopscotch one. :) I WISH my kids would sleep until 10! I'm lucky if they sleep past 7:30. Have fun at swim class!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work... you've been busy! I especially like the middle one w/ the elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling, just as you go to bed, the wheels just start turning :) These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute Jaimee! I love the idea of keeping a pad and pen by your bed - I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your work...the hopscotch invite is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts