Just a WEE bit late

Just had to share...my Little Leprechan and our St. Patty's Day Green Eggs & Ham
(& Green Shamrock Pancakes too)
Funny thing was I ran out of green dye on the pancakes and was bummed that I didn't have enough left for the eggs UNTIL my five year old reminded me,
"MOOOOOOM, the eggs are yellow!!! If you add BLUE they'll turn green!"
Uhhhh, dur, I knew that!!!!

I know, doesn't that just look sooo appetizing?

Oh, and a thank you to the lovely and multi-talented Vanessa of Paper Chick & Blue Sugar Press (oh, and for you naughty chickies Nastee Notes) for the FAB Blog Award...back at 'cha, girlie!
And I'd like to forward it on to:

Stephanie @Cabbages & Kings
You, Gals, are FAB in my book!

Comments

  1. I really love those pancakes! They are just so adorable and perfect. Too bad you only get to make those once a year. Happy (late) St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Mom... duh!! :)

    Hmmm, I'll take a pass on the green eggs. ha!

    Finn makes a cute little leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Green Eggs! I would have loved that when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok... that plate of food looks... ummm... gross.

    But the picture of Finn is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't imagine eating green food, but you did a really good job getting it nice and green!

    Just wanted to say THANKS! for the blog award :) I've been under the weather and avoiding the computer for days on end. How nice to get back into things by seeing this little award :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts