Amidst the Germs

So, Finn & I are WAY under the weather. A doctor's visit for me yesterday and one for Finn today...same conclusion! We BOTH have Strep Throat. I'm writing this as Finn lay beside me asleep since I carried him in from the car. I'm assuming the germy culprits were picked up some time while visiting the Adventure Aquarium this past weekend. They really could use a serious wipe down at that place! But we had tons of fun...it being Super Bowl Day, we pretty much had the place to ourselves which was nice. Got a few new shots for the shop while we were there too.

Aside from feeling absolutely horrible, I was elated to get an email from my new friend, Caroline, over at Leap Frog Paper. Announcing her interest in adding some of my Modern Classics: Kids items to their online shop PaperConcierge.com
Of course, I jumped at the opportunity! So, come on over and take a peek.
Her shop is FULL of goodies!

Comments

  1. Hope you and your sweets feel better soon. Luckily i didn't have Strep throat...but i was close. My little one however still not feeling %100. Another doctor's visit is awaiting for him tomorrow. sight*
    Oh..and congrats on having your work added to paperconcierge.com

    How cool is that?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh feel better soon Jamiee! I'm sorry you are sick!

    Congrats on having your work featured at Paper Concierge! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Jaim...and while severly under the weather! I hope you're feeling better soon. I miss my Sweety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ick! I'm sorry you both are sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, strep throat, how not fun and that you both have it...yukko! Feel better, off to leap frog over to paper concierge.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow! Congrats! I am sorry you guys are sick. Oliver has had something bad all week and I am keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it. Have a restful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you're feeling better. It was nice chatting with you last night. Ohhh, and I just bought some bookplates from your shop! Brad's cousin had a little baby this week.. cute, cute. Good luck with your {growing} business!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts