ALL SMILES :)

SO...in just a matter of days, I've managed to make a new business contact & friend! After only exchanging a handful of emails, Jennifer was more than welcoming when I inquired her about her online shop The Stationery Boutique. It's a fantastic shop full of fabulous finds from classic Wedding Invitations to whimsical Mommy Calling Cards. And tonight, it's official... Modern Classics: Kids has been lucky enough to be included amongst all her goodies. I'm more than thrilled, I've got a smile from ear to ear! Not only has Jen been sweet enough to showcase my work but she's also lent a mentoring hand in helping me setting up my own website. I've been procrastinating long enough and decided with some friendly advising and a few Q&A emails -
I CAN DO IT!!!

I'll let you all know when it's finally up & running...wish me luck!
MANY THANKS, JEN!
***Come visit the new Modern Classics: Kids Blog for Modern Classics: Kids news & shop updates ***

Comments

  1. Congrats! I can't wait to see how your website comes out.

    And good luck, too! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jaimee! And thank you! I can't wait to see where this goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!Your hard work is beginning to pay off, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What great news! Let me know if you need quotes from satisfied customers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, congrats... sweet! What great news to post on Friday the 13th. :)
    I hope you had a great V-Day weekend.

    {Thanks for the bookplates. Wow, super fast shipping! They're lovely... }

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Your business is really taking off:) All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to check it out because I'm obsessed with beautiful paper & stationary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh CONGRATULATIONS!!! That site is gorgeous! I love it!!! I will bookmark it too. You always seem to have the very best news to share!! So fabulous!!:)

    I can't wait to see your new website!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow congratulations! I can't wait to see your website too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts