Thursday, February 26, 2009

7 Random Things

So, the lovely Rebekah over at Little ByRD Vintage has tagged me. So, let's seeeeee....hmmmm....
  1. In 4th grade, I chose to play viola and was so nervous at my recital that I sat with it rested on my knee the entire time while everyone else played.
  2. I brush my teeth with hot water.
  3. I'm allergic to Red #40
  4. I laugh on Roller Coasters.
  5. In college, my roommate and I stayed up for 2 days straight to finish an Art project and I can actually say that "YES" you do start to hallucinate (naturally) with sleep deprovation. To top it all off, there was a blizzard the day it was due and classes were cancelled!!!!
  6. A few years ago, I had foot surgery...both feet at one time...and had to crawl around my house for 3 weeks. Then wound up having to have knee surgery for aggrevating and old injury while CRAWLING!!! That wasn't a fun year!
  7. I love buying organizational gadgets...label makers, drawer dividers, lined baskets, shelving paper, office supplies...etc. I'm obsessed!

So there you have it. Now who's next? How about:

Studio Domestique , Kindred Design , Cabbages & Kings , JaneGH

(Oh, and you can read 7 more HERE...it was early on before I had any "Blog Friends" :)