7 Random Things

So, the lovely Rebekah over at Little ByRD Vintage has tagged me. So, let's seeeeee....hmmmm....
  1. In 4th grade, I chose to play viola and was so nervous at my recital that I sat with it rested on my knee the entire time while everyone else played.
  2. I brush my teeth with hot water.
  3. I'm allergic to Red #40
  4. I laugh on Roller Coasters.
  5. In college, my roommate and I stayed up for 2 days straight to finish an Art project and I can actually say that "YES" you do start to hallucinate (naturally) with sleep deprovation. To top it all off, there was a blizzard the day it was due and classes were cancelled!!!!
  6. A few years ago, I had foot surgery...both feet at one time...and had to crawl around my house for 3 weeks. Then wound up having to have knee surgery for aggrevating and old injury while CRAWLING!!! That wasn't a fun year!
  7. I love buying organizational gadgets...label makers, drawer dividers, lined baskets, shelving paper, office supplies...etc. I'm obsessed!

So there you have it. Now who's next? How about:

Studio Domestique , Kindred Design , Cabbages & Kings , JaneGH

(Oh, and you can read 7 more HERE...it was early on before I had any "Blog Friends" :)

Comments

  1. I brush my teeth with hot water too! I laughed about your college exams story. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too! Brush my teeth with hot water. It makes the bristles softer, right?

    I love your #7! Me too, me too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How interesting that you brush your teeth with hot water! Never heard of it! :) Thanks for tagging me..now to think of 7 things people might care to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to know more athings about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha... this was fun to read!

    I played the violin from about 3rd grade- 10th. I wasn't very good. I also brush my teeth with hot water. {Isn't Red #40 in a lot of foods?!??} Aww man, classes were canceled?? What a crazy memory! WOW. That doesn't sound like a good year. At. All. Goodness!!! I'm big on organizational gadgets, too. Perhaps it is a girl thing. :)

    {Thanks for the tag}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me. Just need to find someone to tag myself now!

    Anyone?

    Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my..I too am a hot water tooth brusher, but I try to turn it off in between to save water (very important). I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help laughing at #6. Please bring your gadgets from #7 over and help me - seriously I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts