Keeping Busy

From Shop Updates & Custom Orders to Decorating Gingerbread Houses & Wrapping Parties...we've been keeping busy around here. Lots of things still need to get done in the next TWO days but I find myself just wanting to lay low and stay cosy indoors with my buddy. I've been working hard to hopefully create those same loving Christmas memories for Finn that I still have from my childhood. I've added a few new ones (making pseudo Gingerbread houses - graham cracker is much easier and for a mom & son, both, allergic to Ginger...much safer!) We, of course, kept the wonderful old traditions like baking tons of cookies and stringing Cranberries & Cheerios (we used to make popcorn chains when I was little but my husband insists it makes our house smell like a movie theatre...hence, the cheerio swap!) and then hanging colored lights all around our little guy's room and reading Christmas books in the twinkly glow.
Here's a glimpse...
Stringing Cranberries & Cheerios...Some Christmas Tub Fun Oh, and a Birthday thrown in there too...(sans make-up, ugh! Unfortunately,this is the best photo I have)

Graham Cracker Houses
Maisy's in the Spirit too!
Grandma's Birthday too

My little Angel...struggling to hit those high notes.

A few updates for MC: Paper

And a few at MC: Kids

Now off to tackle those last minute chores so we can snuggle in for the evening!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

  1. such cute pics. Your little guys is so sweet! Have a Merry Christmas Jaimee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow - you look busy! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty! You have such a lovely family and I love visiting your blog to get updates. Hope you have a very merry Christmas, and by the way, Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the picture of Finn as Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your traditions look wonderful! Definitely creating lasting memories for Finn. I loved catching a glimpse into your holiday world - hope it was Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry (belated) Christmas, Jaimee! December seems to be a BUSY month in your home. That Santa picture of Finn in the tub is so cute. And I like Maisy's little outfit- hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable little guy you have:) That is a great ginger bread house, too! Hope your Christmas was lovely:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts