On the Market

After a long week of work, work, more work, a handful of meetings and frazzled nerves, I'm proud to announce that Modern Classics: Kids is now available at Sweet Magnolia, Leap Frog Paper and The Paper Sparrow. I've already given you the specs on the first two shops but the third belongs to the lovely Kate Eggleston. I met Kate via Etsy and the Blog World and I'm sure happy I did. I feel like I've know her for years...she's just an all around great gal!
If you're ever in Upstate New York stop in and say Hello for me would ya?

288 River Street, Troy, NY

And don't forget, you can still see Modern Classics: Paper on exhibit at The Red House in Philadelphia until November 21st.

Comments

  1. Congrats! What an achievement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! Modern Classics...soon to be a household name. Way to go Sweety. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip hip hooray! Great job, and well deserved I might add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay so exciting! I have been missing out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, congratulations! what a wonderful week for you
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo! So happy for you Jaimee! I am off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayay!! That is fantastic!! I knew you this would happen for you. So so happy for you. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ssswweeeettt! Congratulations, Jaimee!!! All of your hard work really paid off.

    What is The Red House in Philadelphia? Curious minds would like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful!!! I am so happy for you - what a way to start the holiday season:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good news! Congratulations Jaimee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, Jaimee! your ad is up! ;) Hope you had a great restful weekend-you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts