BADBIRD

I've had the pleasure of doing some trades on Etsy but this was a definite trade UP for me. I'm always flattered when someone is interested in my work but I was even more flattered when it was Andrea Zuille of BadBird. I've admired her work for a while on Etsy and had the pleasure of seeing her work in person at none other than, my Pal, Murray's house. She had purchased one of Andrea's illustrations for her husband. So, you can just imagine my surprise when I received her email. "A TRADE?!? REALLY??!" It was so hard to choose from all of her wonderful illustrations but I chose "Mine"...a whimsical little Squirrel collecting nuts. Here are some other fantastic works from Andrea.1. Snail of Fury
(which reminds me of myself as a girl...just a tad of a grump :)

Comments

  1. OOOh nice! I love her work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hearting this shop. What great illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great thing for both of you...I love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you for introducing me to this lovely shop...gorgeous illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how sweet is her work! I love it! You are lucky...I would have chosen the same illustration:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by! I am on the mend...slowly. And a bit off schedule. But, I think a great modern classics necklace or piece of art to stare at while on the couch would help my healing process! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful for you both! I love BadBird... Fritz's print always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing...I love the idea of trading your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smitten with Andrea's mysterious creatures...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!! I love that screaming snail! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh fun- trading! For art! I was not familiar with her work... so thank you for the link. I think you're both pretty talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts