Paying It Forward

Wonderful Vana over at Le Papier Studio has struck another mailbox and successfully made another someone (ME) smile! (THANKS SO MUCH...I love them!)

Vana has been spreading the love and now it's my turn.
The PAY IT FORWARD exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return.
The recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and "pay it forward".
Here are the rules:
I agree to send along some goodies to the first three people who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three people post this information and "Pay It Forward" to the first three people who comment on their post. You must promise to mention this on your blog, link to me, and send off your goods to those three people so that this continues. As soon as I have my three lucky bloggers, I will email you a request for your shipping address. Hmmm...what will will be coming your way? That's all part of the fun! :)

Comments

  1. he he he i can't believe i am the first one...I won't complain though. I am glad you liked them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! I don't have cute cards to send along, but I'll come up with something else good :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AM I number three? Can't believe it!

    What do I do next? i am a little confused, Jaimee!

    Waiting to hear from ya!

    MIMILEE<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shucks, I'm number four :(

    The stationary is beautiful, how talented is Vana! Knowing you, you're more excited to send something out then get something in return. I get butterflies just thinking about what I would send!

    Give Finn a kiss for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts