Alright, so it's way past Thursday...

Not that you've been sitting on the edge of your seats but I thought I'd share my good news.
Turns out someone is actually interested in my photographs! The lovely Feya from The Red House Boutique in Philadelphia contacted me and asked if I would be interested in being one of their Featured Artist for the months of September and October. Flattered and excited I, of course, accepted and quickly framed the seven pieces she selected. I dropped them off this past Thursday and met the rest of the gals at The Red House.

"The Red House is a boutique and sewing/design space owned by Andrea Coffey and Dahlia Wigfall (a mother and daughter team). Not only is it an up and coming shop but it's the home of the Breakfree Design Group. A non-profit organization teaching sewing, design and entrepreneurship."

So this is offically my first installation and I'm very excited.
Wish me luck!

(And the Photographer forgot her camera...go figure!)
But this is what you can see at the exhibit:

Comments

  1. Congratulations, how thrilling! (No surprise though, your photographs are gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I wish I could go see your pictures. Good luck with it all and I hope it brings you lots of new sales and fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! That is great news! Congratulations! Loving these pictures they chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!! I am so proud of you!

    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself! Congratulations... I'm thrilled!
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very proud of you sweety! Keep up the hard work. This is just the beginning. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great news!! You have wonderful work and I'm so thrilled you will be the featured artist! Can't wait to see more photos:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, Congratulations!!! That's rather exciting- very cool. I wish Philadelphia was closer to Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my goodness! You must be thrilled! Your photographs are stunning...soak up this moment my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so exciting!!! I love seeing your prints framed like this. Just gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jaimee,
    I met you on Etsy and I love your work. You deserve the recognition!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts