Tuesday, September 30, 2008

After Much Deliberation


I've decided to close shop!

Well, two of them at least.


They're just not pulling weight around here and I'm finding I can only focus on two stores at a time...and my everyday "duties" as a Mommy and Wife. Yes, my house is a mess and I have even fallen behind on the laundry, ugh.

Sooo, how does this pertain to all of you lovely folks? Well, there's a huge Clearance Sale coming your way and for all my blog buddies who venture over to my shops and actually find something you like, simply "convo" me with "BLOG BUDDY" in the Subject Line (before you check out) and I will give you an additional 10% off.

***(And much thanks to Rebekah of Little Byrd, Mrs. French over at Bliss and Stephanie from Cabbages & Kings for keeping Modern Classics: Finery in business for as long as they have! :) ***