After Much Deliberation


I've decided to close shop!

Well, two of them at least.


They're just not pulling weight around here and I'm finding I can only focus on two stores at a time...and my everyday "duties" as a Mommy and Wife. Yes, my house is a mess and I have even fallen behind on the laundry, ugh.

Sooo, how does this pertain to all of you lovely folks? Well, there's a huge Clearance Sale coming your way and for all my blog buddies who venture over to my shops and actually find something you like, simply "convo" me with "BLOG BUDDY" in the Subject Line (before you check out) and I will give you an additional 10% off.

***(And much thanks to Rebekah of Little Byrd, Mrs. French over at Bliss and Stephanie from Cabbages & Kings for keeping Modern Classics: Finery in business for as long as they have! :) ***

Comments

  1. I am very sad to hear this(I LOVE my earings!) but so happy you are continuing on with the other 2 shops. I can empathize with the neglect of household duties...I looked in my microwave the other day and well, it was DISCUSTING! I can't even imagine trying to run 4 shops. You are doing such a great job and I wish you luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's too bad, but I'm sure it will allow you to focus more energy on the other 2 shops and tackle that pile of laundry!
    I certainly understand having to juggle Mommy, wife and business owner duties. It's not easy and anyone who does it deserves kudos!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some sad news - but, like you said, there will be more time to focus on your other businesses (which rock!!!). And, being a mommy:)

    Now, I am on my way over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, a girls gotta do, what a girls gotta do... and cutting loose of things that are holding us back only give us more room to spread our wings.
    Wishing you lots of luck. You are brave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to know when to slow down, and focus on what you really want to focus on. Wishing you continued and new successes on your remaining businesses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaimee, I am sad to hear that you're closing shop. I guess your plate is full. Good luck with your other ventures. You are extremely talented!!!

    I just purchased your Turquoise Drop Earrings... for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear this, but it's good to be focused and change things for the better. I admire your boldness! :) Great idea with the blog buddy! Good luck with your closing shop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. noo! well at least you're not going completely.
    I think i might have to go check out the jewellery though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh,dear! This is sad news, and no doubt this was a hard decision for you to make! I'm glad you're not stepping out completely! We would miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm sad to see your jewelry go! I absolutely loooooooooooove my black earrings and wear them all the time! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts