Work & Rewards

So, I've been doing my best to fit in some "studio" time. Since CAMP FUN, our sleep schedule has been somewhat altered and I'm waking for no apparent reason at sunrise. I'm up, dressed, had breakfast and working before anyone else is even awake. I'm actually accomplishing a lot more but exhausted by lunch time. So, here are some of the things I've created this week that are now available in my shop.
And to top it all off, my hard work has finally paid off! ( Although it's my other shop that got the recognition) I made it to Etsy's Front Page...I didn't think it was actually possible.

THANKS ETSY!
(That's me...far right, second row...yippee!)

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the "front page" of Etsy! That's awesome! I love your photography! I have my eye on some prints from your shop for my studio too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! ;) I love your work! :) And congrats with the first page on etsy!! What a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those new bookplates are delightful. I'm really impressed that you can work back/forth between your different Etsy shops by the way. I guess it keeps your mind in a creative state all the time! Also, congratulations on getting noticed- how exciting!!

    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! That is so exciting:) I still dream of that day - ha! Those book plates you designed are wonderful - a great addition to your shop:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these book plates. They remind me of the ones that are in my mother's books from when she was a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the bookplates with the nest. So pretty!

    And congrats on the great Etsy news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your front page debut! It's always very exciting to find yourself there. Hope you have many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS! That is truly the most remarkably satisfying way to start a day, or end a day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY for front page! I am loving what you are turning out - feeling like I might need some of those book plates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yeah! Congrats on being featured. Your bookplates are just so cute...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts