THEY SOLD!!!! FINALLY!!!

Well, I'm highly doubting it was my post yesterday but rather ETSY's FRONT PAGE that did the trick! Or maybe it was the friendly post of Mrs. French over at Bliss. Either way, Horray! I loved these earrings so much I've even made myself a pair and gave a pair to a friend for her birthday. Funny thing is we both just wore them yesterday, I posted my sale, made the Front Page, and then made the SALE!!! Maybe I should make multiples and rotate wearing each piece for luck. (nah...that's just silly...right?!?)

(Their last debut...bottom middle)

Comments

  1. I love those earrings! Glad it made the front page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not all surprised they sold so quickly - they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, great way to kick off your weekend. Now, take a break from working and have Kevin treat you to a night out (even if it's a family-friendly night out), you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the sale and making the front page. It's funny how things work out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great!!! So happy for you:) Hey, whatever works;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! The earrings are so pretty, I am not at all surprised that they received so much well deserved attention!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy and sad at the same time...I guess I thought they would always be there waiting for me. Seriously, I am happy for you...I will own a pair of these sweet earrings one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts