Thanks POE!

I've finally broke down and decided to join an Etsy Team. I had bypassed all the Teams in the past because so many of them had far too many rules and guidelines. POE is just up my alley! It's simply a group of friendly Photographers promoting their work...no strings attached. I've met so many wonderful artists through POE and just have to say Thank You for all their support.

Here's my most recent Treasury I've been included in:

Please take a moment to check out POE's new Blog too!
It's full of eye candy...

Oh, and here's my Ning Link (which needs a LOT of attention, I'll get there though...when a mom can find time to spare :)
AND I was just informed by the lovely Husband & Wife Team over at PastPerfect and QBranchLtd that I will be the first "POE" featured on their blog . It's a brief interview that should be up for the masses on Sunday, Aug. 31st (precisely 6pm). So come, sit, have a cup of tea or jo and enjoy a quick read!
click here for INTERVIEW

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!! I know what you mean about all the different teams to join. I sorta fizzled out of a couple....oops. Congrats on another treasury!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new Treasury!! When I get my Etsy shop up and running, I will be emailing a few gals about tips and such. I don't know anything about Etsy Teams...

    PS- What was the reaction on the comic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jaime! Well deserved...
    Oh and i need your mailing address...for the pay it forward gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great match! Congrats on the treasury and on the blog feature!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts