So, my new buddy, Alyssa, over at Revamp Boutique has shared some happiness with us and now it's my turn.
6 things I haven't shared here before that make me happy:)
1. I love all the wonderful memories I have from family vacations I dreaded as a kid.
Thanks for "making us have fun" Mama & Daddy!
2. It makes my happy thinking about when I worked as a Weaver and Potter at Waterloo
Village (AND tended sheep!) It's just so breathtaking there first thing in the morning
before the rest of the world is awake.
3. One of the things I was most excited about when I was "expecting" was to hear my son giggle
for the first time...now I can hear it whenever the tickle fingers come creeping ;)
4. It may sound crazy but Grocery Shopping REALLY makes me happy!
5. I love taking the pillows and feather blanket off my bed to get cozy on the couch for movie
6. I love it when my house is full of family - no matter how hectic it can get!
There you go!
So, who's up next? Let's seeeee...Studio Domestique, Cabbages & Kings and JaneGH (whom I'm sure has LOTS to smile about these days!)