"O" and 16 to go!

Comments

  1. I love it! The color combination is perfect! Can't wait to see the rest of them....16 to be exact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the sweet olive...I am pretty sure another olive has never been so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssst...oh and thank you for the elephant bookplates...they are all sorts of adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How perfect - an olive. When you are done with these - I will be stopping by for a purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute even if I don't care for olives myself. Are these going to be prints? Alphabet flash cards? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just prints for now BUT...
    Hmmm...you've opened up a whole spectrum of possibilities, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen these sort of flashcards before(do an Etsy search). Oh, the possibilities! Do it. I'm still interested in prints, though. Like I mentioned before, I know a sweet little girl turning 2 in November. What do you having cooking for the letter "P"???

    ReplyDelete
  8. "P" is already in the works and might be done tonight :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts