ABC's

So, here's the slow start to my Alphabet Series...
Only 17 more to go!

Comments

  1. Those are too cute! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...I am all over this! Finish it...I am dying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! Quick, make an N for Noely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love these. The elephant is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing product line!!! I will keep these in mind for my niece:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are looking really great! I love the elephant and the lemon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay - wonderful - my favorite is the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great- so simple and clean! My little cousin's daughter turns two in November. I'd love to purchase a "P" for sweet little Paige!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts