Proceeds...

will be donated to the Twin Tower Orphans Fund. After visiting Sterling Mine Museum during our travels last week, I came across this monument errected for the victims of 9/11. It was a piece of the steel wreckage donated to the mine which stands as a memorial to all those lost in the terroristic act on September 11th. I snapped this shot and thought it would be a nice jesture to post it in my Etsy Shop hoping to generate some donations to benefit those directly affected from the crash - the children! We shall see how it goes!

Comments

  1. Good for you Jaim. That's a very nice idea. Very admirable. Like I said yesterday, you're the yin to my yang and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a meaningful photo...such a thoughtful photographer (yes you!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a fabulous idea:) What a great photo:) Sounds like it was quite an emotional vacation of sorts. Still want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very thoughtful of you, I wish you well on this.
    Powerful image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome thing to do! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a thoughtful and inspiring jesture! I agree with Victoria - such a powerful image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a bold, graphic image! Wonderful sentiment, hope you're able to donate lots and lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts