My Week at a Glance

Granny Square Blanket for my Friend's Baby Shower.

Cake for my Friend's Baby Shower.

Set of Six Basket Liners for the new baby. I'm a bit worried though...maybe I shouldn't have chose this project to be my first experiment with French Seams - hope they hold!

Welcomed a family of Finches to Finn's birdhouse he made with Papa Fo Fum & Daddy!

Finn taking after Mama!

A couple of hikes along the Wissahickon - or as Finn calls it, Terabithia!

A little Carpentry work!


Fun with Family at the Castle Playground!

Fort Finn...who knew laundry could be so much fun?!?

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:Tons of Updates and SALES!

Phew, what a week...I'm definitely ready for VACATION!

See you all back here in two weeks!

Comments

  1. wow! look at that cake! and the blanket :) and I love the name Finn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun!! Have a great time on you vacation! :) Enjoy your time off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you make the blanket? I absolutely LOVE the color of it. And I think your basket liners look really good. Finn is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love that he calls it Terabithia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG That CAKE! It is fantastic!

    Finn is adorable. Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a wonderful week! Your friend is lucky to have you... I can't wait to see how it all turns out:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cake is incredibly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all these pics...I love Finn most of all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy cake, looks delicious. Have a great trip, feels like we haven't seen you FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a busy week! that cake looks delicious. Enjoy your holidays
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! fun filled week!! great crochet and great cake!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts