Home Again and Back to the Drawing Board

In an effort to relax after returning from two weeks of vacation (shouldn't I already be relaxed?!?) I've spent most of the day sketching, scanning, coloring, editing...with much thanks to my hubby for entertaining the little one all afternoon!

I've been longing for some serene creativity after these past two weeks of biking, swimming, canoeing, fishing, hiking, and sightseeing. If you know me, I'm not exactly the poster child for physical activity - I'm the "Non-Sweating Type". Although, I'm more than willing to get a little grimey for my little peanut should he need me to. Today's heat was just so overwhelming! We ventured to the store to do the much needed grocery shopping this afternoon - a necessity and an excuse to enjoy the freezer section on such a hot day! After some quick lunch & hanging the laundry on the line, it was time to fill the Kiddie Pool!!! Finn's been in it ever since.

Comments

  1. cute, love your illustrations!
    very nice minimalistic style.


    Happy Potato Greetings!
    Astrid
    -PotatoMammaDesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new drawings, especially the giraffe. Good to see you home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic! My toddler would say that's her tricycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Sounds like you all had a blast, can't wait to see some pics of you in a canoe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, thanks so much for going to the trouble of finding that front page treasury for me,that was very kind! It was great to see it, I wouldn't have found it as I hadn't heard of that flickr group, so thank you very much
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the giraffe! It's beastly hot here too... I might get into the kiddie pool myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful vaca - glad you are back and ready for some creative action!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the linework and colors of you pieces! They have a charm about them that I really like! :) I'm glad we're both back to blogland! ;) Hope you're well restesd!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you stopped by and left and note. I was even more thrilled to discover your etsy shops as a result. I love everything!! The pics of your "fun camp" were great as well. We spent one night this summer camping out in our backyard and had so much fun.

    Off to dive back into your archives...I think you've found a new fan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts