UPDATES ALL AROUND

I've been BUSY BUSY BUSY with shop updates. Trying to manage 4 shops at once can be a tad taxing but I've been attempting to catch up this week. Some shops have more updates than others but I'm trying my best to get some new work together to post. It's finding the free time to create that's the real challenge.

But summer is all about fun and NOT work, right?!?

A variety of 8 x 8 Prints at ModernClassicsPapers.etsy.comBlack & White Series at ModernClassicsPrints.etsy.com

More to come soon!




Comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing all of your updates...these additions are fantastic! Have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe you have 4 shops! That would qualify as keeping busy. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with littlebyrd.. 4 shops must keep you crazy busy! Everything looks really great though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts