MC: Finery

Newest addition...hoping to bring in A sale!!!

Comments

  1. I love it! I bet is makes the best clinking sound on your wrist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely - oh yes what a great sound!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of this one! If I wore more jewelry I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so talented! And a well rounded crafter!! I love that red! They look like juicy berries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i FOUND YOUR WORK THROUGH LITTLE BYRD...AND I LOVE IT. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ETSY. YOUR BLOG IS SUPER COOL TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colours of this one, just gorgeous! I saw your feature on little byrd, your book plates looked great!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo...I haven't seen it yet.
    I'm off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts