So, Here it is

I made sure I got up bright and early this morning just so I could, hopefully, become the proud owner of this.

Whenever I get the chance to frequent this shop, it's usually filled with well-to-do woman just looking to spend some money - I, on the other hand, am hoping to find a treasure that's within my price range. I was pleasantly surprised to find THE China Cabinet waiting for me today in the morning sunlight. It is now mine, although, I now have to wait (impatiently) for it's arrival...which looks like some time tomorrow or Friday...boo hoo.
Here are a few other pictures of our little Village should anyone be interested in visiting...


Comments

  1. Looks like such a beautiful little village! And that china cabinet...I'm jealous. I still haven't stopped thinking about that garden cart you found in the garbage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That reminds me...I have to take the "after" picture to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have been quite the treasure finder!! Those terrific chairs, that lovely china cabinet...I need to take you shopping with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are so lucky! I literally ache for this..I have a problem and I acknowledge this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful china cabinet! You are one lucky lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts