So Excited!

With the weather being Spring-like (as it should be) yesterday, Finn and I took a trip over to the Keswick Village. Although it's within walking distance for me, it's a little too far for the legs of a four year old...so, we drove. Which I'm happy we did or else I wouldn't have been able to pick up these (for $5 ea. I might add). A great find in my book.

Keswick is an old town, decked out in tudor style and the home of some quaint little Mom & Pop shops. Bittersweet Village Collectibles is one of my favorites and I found a beautiful Highboy/China Cabinet yesterday and am hoping it's still there this morning so I can pick it up. And a few stores down is Granny's Sewing Den, which I can't believe I've overlooked until yesterday. I'm SOOO thrilled I don't have to rely on driving all the way to Joann's when I need a spool of thread...I can just stroll into town instead. It's amazing what you can find if you just take the time to slow things down and open your eyes...something I need to do more of.

Comments

Popular Posts