A Site to See

My house is an absolute disaster area! Who would've thought it would take so much effort (on my part) to get new windows installed? They were desperately needed though - if you can remember.
With the help of my hubby, we managed to move completely everything into the center of almost every room in our home to be ready for the installation. In speaking with the sales rep...he said it would take two days to finish the entire house. The first day the windows would go in and the second day they'd be working outside putting up the capping. Well, he apparently isn't in contact with the men who actually do the installation.
Although, they were nice enough to praised me for all my hard work in getting the house ready, they'll only be working upstairs today...ugh. And in speaking with the Foreman (if that's what you call him), he said they'd have three guys working on the project...himself, his assistant, and a moron. Not exactly what I wanted to hear but I suppose it was nice that he was honest. My only concern today is that only two of them showed up - hope that guy's not the moron!

And here I am with no place to "be" in any part of my house - except this little nook I've made for myself that's approximately 3" x 3"...oh, and my China Cabinet has yet to arrive...and, of course, being over excited, I've already emptied the contents of the old one all over my dining room and kitchen. Poor planning on my behalf!

Comments

  1. Oh dear! It sounds like you may have the three stooges working on your windows! I hope it is a quick and painless job and things are back to normal soon.

    And I understand about the china cabinet, I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the funniest post I've read in days! Hoping for the best for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts