Friends = Smiles & Surprises

As we met at the entrance of IKEA for our "somewhat" monthly visit, (which consists of me, my college roommate, three kids, a few hours of much needed chit-chat and lunch) Murray surprised my son with an awesome birthday present AND a little something for ME. These earrings from her Etsy shop that I've been admiring. I, of course, put them on immediately, and have no intentions of taking them off any time soon. I LOVE THEM!
Now, I can't wait until next week's outting to the fabric shop - I'm sure the kids will just have a blast - I'm being facetious!...(mental note: bring the bribing candy)

Comments

  1. Very elegant! What a nice surprise! I bet your new hairdo shows them off nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous as usual. Her hair is great, even better in person. I'm so glad you like them, and that Finn likes his gift too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts