Attempt 2 & 3

Here's the rest of the set. They're so much fun to make, especially if you have lots of remnants to play with (AND don't normally get the chance to dress a little girl!). I can't wait to make more...maybe I'll even upsize and make myself a top but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I still have a Sleeping Beauty cake to make this week. Just bought all of the supplies (or at least what I THINK I may need - and then some back-up supplies should my first draft not make the cut) If I don't post the results, you can assume Beauty did NOT turn out too beautiful! We shall see!

Comments

  1. Cute, cute cute!! I can hardly wait till E starts school and I can make her a ton of dresses! I've only made a handful for her since she never really liked them. Now that she's a flower girl, she's getting into the girly thing, twirling and putting on her jewelry (from Finn!) etc.

    Good luck with your cake, it'll be great I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I agree they would make a great grown-up top especially with the summers we get here in the south!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts