Out of the Norm

Here's my newest addition to my Shop. Not exactly the norm for me, considering it's a Cat Toy and I don't own a cat. I had started making these little feline treats about 5 years ago when I was on ordered bedrest while pregnant with my son. I have that incurable "Can't Sit Idle" syndrome...I rounded up a plethora of art supplies, magazines, water, snacks and the remote control and I was set. (Oh, and I DID have a cat at that time - she became VERY jealous and vindictive and now lives happily with my parents) I was plesantly surprised when a local boutique bought up my entire stock. So, when I came across my Mousie Supplies, I thought I'd give it another try.

Comments

  1. Adorable! I may have to pick one up for Scotti's new cat, appropriately named "New Cat".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too cute to give a cat! LOL :) I love my kitties so very much but NOT enough to give them something I'd like to keep for myself! Adorable!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this toy is not just for cats! I think I could spend a good bit of time batting this around and getting amusement myself! :-) It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww so cute! the pattern on it is adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts