The Disney Itch!

The weather here, in the Northeast, has been a teaser this past week. It feels like spring...and SPRING means DISNEY! For the past four years, since my son was born, we've made it a point to visit Disney World at least once (if not twice) each year. I always thought my sister was nuts for driving down there at the drop of a hat but she was adamant about how different it is when you take YOUR kids. Childhood vacations to Disney were always magical but I must admit, my sister was right and now I'm hooked. Just to see the look on my son's face as we walk through the park is priceless and I can't get enough. We've stayed at a handful of the Disney Resorts but always want to go back to the Coronado Springs Resort. It was just so relaxing and convenient, not to mention, spotless and beautiful. Can't wait to go back!


Comments

  1. I really have the itch too! I can't wait to go back on the Goofy Rollercoaster again, and again, and again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DISNEY here we come...now to wait until April...ugh! Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts