All Things Dainty

I have an infatuation with tiny intricate things. My problem is containing them all and trying to display them. Right now they're all packed up in tiny bags or boxes inside other tiny bags and boxes. One of these days I'll display them properly. Here are a few new finds.

Cage, chain, and elephant made of 14k gold, tiny elephant on clasp is sterling silver. http://www.halligannorris.com/ $420

A Curly Glass Girl creation...explore her Etsy shop for some other great fantastic jewelry.

This cutie is from Lauren Alane - an extremely talented Needle Felter - I need to do some research on this craft. How fun it must be to create such sweet critters. This is a custom Cake Topper...you can find more details on her blog. She's a definite inspiration!

This enchanting Fairy Door is the work of OnceUponATimeDesign.Etsy.com Perfect for a child's room or displayed playfully on a mantel or shelf in any room.

Precious! Lots of Dainties here. GreenLeafandOwl.Etsy.com

This is my latest purchase. I won't have to find a place for this...wearable Dainties are the best! From WhatSheSaid.Etsy.com

Comments

  1. Love your blog! Is that picture from your home??? How lovely!!

    I just found Lauren Alane this afternoon - how funny to see her in your post - her birds are too adorable.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that's my bedroom.

    Design For Mankind (DFM blog) was interested at one point in posting about my home renovations...so, I went around each room taking pictures.

    My husband said he likes our room more now that he saw that picture.

    (Funny thing is, I went around moving messes from one side of a room to the other to get a shot...I've got a four year old, so there are usually toys everywhere!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts