New View of a New Year


I've been aggravated with the previous owners of our house since the day we moved in. What possessed the woman to attempt painting the window panes inside and out - while apparently blindfolded or heavily sedated? Putting off the task of fixing it myself with the thoughts of installing new windows soon, I close the blinds and try to forget the mess. At least until the next morning. Then, today whilst taking photos for Etsy, I came across this shot. In all that ugliness came what I took to be a personal message to

"lighten up and see the big picture!"

Comments

  1. What a wonderful way to start 2008, both productive and optimistic. I'm trying, but lack of sleep is keeping me from being either. We did just get back from an organizational shopping spree at Ikea, so give me a day or two and hopefully part of my life will feel more on track.Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget, I still have two bags of wool for you. It needs to be carded, spun, etc. but that's right up your alley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the paint on the glass, but I really like the photo :) She probably thought the paint would come off the window easier... maybe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts