Frantic Excitement

As the wet leaves fall, adhearing themselves to what seems to be my yard alone, I clammer to get things together for my first show. A last minute decision that has put my house in disarray. Unaware of what is ahead, I try to cover all the bases and leave no leaf unturned. "What do I need? What about presentation? What, if anything, will sell?" All the questions that keep me from falling asleep. I shall soon find out...December 4th at the County College of Morris. For details, check out the link below:

http://www.ccm.edu/c_students/december07.shtml

Tuesday, December 4 - CCM Employee Holiday Marketplace. CCM faculty/staff members sell their wares at the annual marketplace: crafts, handmade items, baked goods and more. Get a head start on your holiday shopping. A wide variety of items will be available for sale. Time: 11 am - 3 p.m. Location: Student Center's Lounge.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts